Save your business time and unnecessary costs by engaging us to fulfil your CIO needs:
The Virtual Chief Information Officer or Virtual CIO, collaborates with and advises you and your existing IT departments.
They perform the same duties as a conventional CIO, including formulating strategic IT goals, planning the IT budget, analysing and reworking business processes and facilitating technology changes.
Our Virtual CIO can help maintain your IT infrastructure — keeping the lights on — but can also provide more strategic forward looking services.
We can work with you to plan a technology roadmap and identify opportunities to use new technologies and tools.
We can work with your existing internal IT department and within any decision-making authority and technology deployment responsibilities your require.
The main difference between the Virtual CIO function and other technical advisory services is that the Virtual CIO takes a broader view of your business, focusing on the business and IT alignment.
Responsibilities of a Virtual CIO include:
- The ability to link IT systems to business objectives
- A knowledge of technology trends likely to impact the customer
- A firm grasp of IT project planning and management
- Experience in the IT budgeting process
Our virtual CIO service can be provided on an “on demand” time and materials basis where you can engage us to consult on technology decisions only as needed or as an ongoing retainer engagement, priced per month, to handle all your CIO needs.
Engage us to look into:
- Network infrastructure capacity planning
- Network infrastructure upgrades
- Standard Operating Environment (SOE) planning and deployment
- Server Virtualisation planning and implementation
- Hardware / Software procurement and provisioning
- Unified Communications systems
- Video Conferencing systems
- Systems Integration and IT Governance
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Cloud Computing
- Or any other requirements your business may have
Latest Blog Posts
Proactive Managed Services Solutions Technology plays an important role in your daily operations and we are more and more dependent on modern technologies and systems. While you might think of technology being secondary to
Most if not all of us spend too much time in front of a screen. Computers, smartphones and tablets play an essential part in our daily lives and as a result, our relationship with technology can be bittersweet. As great as it is to have all of the information we ever needed right at our fingertips, our health and productivity depend on our ability to unplug.