Save time and cost by engaging us to fulfil your CIO needs.
The Virtual Chief Information Officer, or Virtual CIO, collaborates with your existing IT department. They perform the same duties as a conventional CIO, including formulating strategic IT goals, planning the IT budget, analysing and reworking business processes and facilitating technology changes.
Our Virtual CIO can help maintain your IT infrastructure by keeping the lights on, but can also provide more strategic and forward-facing services. We can work with you to plan a technology roadmap and identify opportunities for you to embrace new technologies and tools.
We work with your internal IT department and any decision-making authorities to provide the technology deployment you require. The main difference between the Virtual CIO function and other technical advisory services is that the Virtual CIO takes a broader view of your business, focusing on the overall business and IT alignment.
Criteria of a Virtual CIO
- The ability to link IT systems to business objectives
- Knowledge of technology trends likely to impact the customer
- A firm grasp of IT project planning and management
- Experience in the IT budgeting process
Our Virtual CIO service can be provided on an on-demand time and materials basis. You can engage us to consult on technology decisions only as needed, or as an ongoing retainer engagement priced per month.
We Critically Assess Your Set-Up
- Network infrastructure capacity planning
- Network infrastructure upgrades
- Standard Operating Environment (SOE) planning and deployment
- Server Virtualisation planning and implementation
- Hardware / Software procurement and provisioning
- Unified Communications systems
- Video Conferencing systems
- Systems Integration and IT Governance
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Cloud Computing