Office Relocation & New Site Builds
Straight-forward, stress-free new site builds and office relocations
Future Logic provides New Office and IT Office Relocation Services and can manage all aspects of the information technology during the move. We will help you plan and execute the entire physical move your Office IT and Back-Office IT Operations while liaising with qualified and insured moving companies to ensure seamless integration of the moving process.
Our best practices and risk mitigation strategies ensure that your IT infrastructure is relocated safely, re-installed quickly and efficiently and you experience minimal business disruption, or productivity loss during what can be a very stressful and disruptive procedure.
Controlled, Graceful Shutdown of System:
- This includes all IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup systems, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations.
Disconnect and Reconnect Services:
- We will work onsite across the locations and ensure the work is performed around your requirements whether that involves evening and weekend hours to help reduce downtime during the business week.
Data Reliability and Continuity of Operations:
- A thorough review of your IT Operations will be performed to ensure that critical systems are moved in a priority sequence to ensure maximum uptime and minimal business impact.
- A complete data backup and validation will be performed prior to the move to ensure all data is protected in the event of a failure caused by the move.
- We can even use the relocation time to perform any required Network refreshes you may require.
- We will manage any vendors associated with the move of your IT equipment including the coordination with moving company, construction of your Server Room, Management of power upgrades or air-conditioning services, selection of new Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as any and all cabling for data/voice.
Relocation Consulting Services:
- We would love to speak to you about your relocation needs and can assist with Relocation planning and timing strategies.
- If you get us in early during the planning stages we can
- Assist with Facilities planning: line drops; server room configuration and arrangement; power considerations; HVAC requirements; infrastructure hosting and testing.
- Provide business operational considerations: changes in worker access, including temporary or new permanent telecommuting; relocation policies; new operating policies; security impact assessment and planning; voice over IP (VOIP) planning; unified messaging integration.
“The team at Future Logic planned and coordinated all aspects of the office move which was completed over a weekend efficiently and within the scheduled timeframe. Equipment was safeguarded and safely transported, with follow-up of post move queries being prompt”
Peter Kerr, Chief Financial Officer, Mount Gibson Limited (ASX Listed Company)
Latest Blog Posts