Overview: IT Advisory Services
Future Logic IT Advisory services are here to improve your IT experience by suggesting efficiency improvements, better utlisation of existing or new technologies and provide insights into how to use these to your advantage!
Our advisory services help you to make better informed decisions that affect your business.
- IT Consulting – independent IT consulting services to review 3rd party works have been completed and outcomes have been met or create scopes, proposals, designs and pricing to meet your business requirements.
- IT Auditing Services – Our different IT Auditing services provide an insight into your IT assets and network, your security vulnerabilities and down to your campus or sites WiFi with heat-mapping. Each audit will output your site document specific to the type of audit being run with a list of recommendations or risks that need remediation to gain efficiencies or improve productivity.
- Strategic IT Planning – Strategic IT Planning is used to identify how and where information systems aid your business in generating value to your customers.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning – Disaster recovery and business continuity planning are processes that help businesses prepare for disruptive events; whether an event might be a fire, theft, hardware failure or a simply power outage caused by a contractor working in the building next door.
- Business Process Mapping – A lot of time and effort can be spent running through business processes that are quite often able to be simplified or automated. Business Process Mapping and Improvements looks at your existing processes to identify potential inefficiencies or redundancies, and helps to redesign your processes.
- Virtual CIO -The vCIO collaborates with and advises your and your existing IT departments. They perform the same duties as a conventional CIO. including formulating strategic IT goals, planning the IT budget, analysing and reworking business processes and facilitating technology changes.
- Ensure your business is always getting the value it deserves
- Increase performance
- Improve efficiencies and productivity
- Reduce costs and associated risks
- Alleviate your IT frustrations
Latest Blog Posts
SMBs must balance a range of challenges in managing their IT function because they don’t have the skills or resources required to fully meet their needs. To address this problem, many businesses have turned to
Many SMBs are faced with common IT pain point that impact their ability to do business. Are you in need of greater technical or security expertise? Are you unable to manage IT internally because
You don’t want to have to worry about your daily IT operations or second-guess the reliability and speediness of your network connection. Similarly, you don’t want to have to worry about what the state your IT environment is in when you’re commuting in to work each morning. Our customers choose to work with us because we can provide 24x7x365 coverage. Our services like Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and our range of security offerings detect potential disturbances and vulnerabilities, allowing us to resolve problems before they develop into more critical threats.