Proactive Onsite IT Support
A flexible support service with regular onsite visits and a reduced hourly support rate
Whether we visit you once a month or twice a week, our Proactive Onsite IT Support offers firms a flexible support service that suits your business requirements.
“Our regular Proactive and on-call IT support has proved a perfect, cost effective solution to our business needs.” Leading supplier of architectural products, Perth
Each Proactive IT Support Service level proudly offers:
- Range of service levels to suit business requirements
- Personal onsite visit from accredited and friendly engineer.
- Proactive hardware, server, workstations and system maintenance before a problem even arises.
- Apply and update latest fixes, patches and virus scanning software.
- Fast response, including direct phone support.
- Discounted hourly rate for additional support hours.
- Dedicated Account Team driven to accommodate your needs. Including a Business Account Manager to looks after your needs; A Primary Technical Account Manager to be your primary support engineer, who understands your business and your staff; And a Backup Technical Account Manager to ensure coverage of your account, knowledge transfers and quality assurance.
- Onsite visits ranging from one per month to two visits per week.
- Advice on new technologies and future computing equipment.
- FREE annual half day strategic IT planning workshop with senior engineers
Latest Blog Posts
Proactive Managed Services Solutions Technology plays an important role in your daily operations and we are more and more dependent on modern technologies and systems. While you might think of technology being secondary to
Most if not all of us spend too much time in front of a screen. Computers, smartphones and tablets play an essential part in our daily lives and as a result, our relationship with technology can be bittersweet. As great as it is to have all of the information we ever needed right at our fingertips, our health and productivity depend on our ability to unplug.