Proactive Onsite IT Support
A flexible support service with regular onsite visits and a reduced hourly support rate
Whether we visit you once a month or twice a week, our Proactive Onsite IT Support offers firms a flexible support service that suits your business requirements.
“Our regular Proactive and on-call IT support has proved a perfect, cost effective solution to our business needs.” Leading supplier of architectural products, Perth
Each Proactive IT Support Service level proudly offers:
- Range of service levels to suit business requirements
- Personal onsite visit from accredited and friendly engineer.
- Proactive hardware, server, workstations and system maintenance before a problem even arises.
- Apply and update latest fixes, patches and virus scanning software.
- Fast response, including direct phone support.
- Discounted hourly rate for additional support hours.
- Dedicated Account Team driven to accommodate your needs. Including a Business Account Manager to looks after your needs; A Primary Technical Account Manager to be your primary support engineer, who understands your business and your staff; And a Backup Technical Account Manager to ensure coverage of your account, knowledge transfers and quality assurance.
- Onsite visits ranging from one per month to two visits per week.
- Advice on new technologies and future computing equipment.
- FREE annual half day strategic IT planning workshop with senior engineers
Latest Blog Posts
SMBs must balance a range of challenges in managing their IT function because they don’t have the skills or resources required to fully meet their needs. To address this problem, many businesses have turned to
Many SMBs are faced with common IT pain point that impact their ability to do business. Are you in need of greater technical or security expertise? Are you unable to manage IT internally because
You don’t want to have to worry about your daily IT operations or second-guess the reliability and speediness of your network connection. Similarly, you don’t want to have to worry about what the state your IT environment is in when you’re commuting in to work each morning. Our customers choose to work with us because we can provide 24x7x365 coverage. Our services like Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and our range of security offerings detect potential disturbances and vulnerabilities, allowing us to resolve problems before they develop into more critical threats.