A flexible support service with regular onsite visits and a reduced hourly support rate
Whether we visit you once a month or twice a week, our Proactive Onsite IT Support offers firms a flexible support service that suits your business requirements.
“Our regular Proactive and on-call IT support has proved a perfect, cost effective solution to our business needs.” Leading supplier of architectural products, Perth
Each Proactive IT Support Service level proudly offers:
- Range of service levels to suit business requirements
- Personal onsite visit from accredited and friendly engineer.
- Proactive hardware, server, workstations and system maintenance before a problem even arises.
- Apply and update latest fixes, patches and virus scanning software.
- Fast response, including direct phone support.
- Discounted hourly rate for additional support hours.
- Dedicated Account Team driven to accommodate your needs. Including a Business Account Manager to looks after your needs; A Primary Technical Account Manager to be your primary support engineer, who understands your business and your staff; And a Backup Technical Account Manager to ensure coverage of your account, knowledge transfers and quality assurance.
- Onsite visits ranging from one per month to two visits per week.
- Advice on new technologies and future computing equipment.
- FREE annual half day strategic IT planning workshop with senior engineers