What is a Managed Print Solution (MPS)
MPS is a hybrid holistic offering that has come about by the collision of the photocopier and laser printer industries moving into the same market segment. MPS optimizes a customer’s printer production via outsourcing the supply, management and maintenance of their print, copier, scan and fax fleets.
A true MPS solution provides a centralised, single source, end to end print solution that covers:
- All equipment whether new and/or existing
- Supply of Consumables
- Service and Maintenance
- Finance and Acquisition
- Ongoing Support and Helpdesk
- Forms and Document Solutions
- Installation and decommission
From the beginning, each and every MPS relationship should start with a discovery/audit process which includes:
- Software data collection
- Discovery of process of current asset register
- Site and end user survey
- Needs Analysis
- Mapping and correct device alignments
- Crystallization of current operating expense
- Green Policies
- Company processes and forecasts
At Future Logic, we are proud to partner with Smart Print to provide our customers with the right Managed Print Solution with the ability to leverage a multitude of partnerships with manufacturers ranging from Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Canon, Lexmark and more to service and document manage our customers.
We are now able to offer our service with access to over 1500 technicians nationally, servicing a multitude of brands.