MPS is a holistic, hybrid product of the photocopier and laser printer industries moving into the same market segment. MPS optimizes a customer’s printer production by outsourcing the supply, management and maintenance of their print, copier, scan and fax fleets.
A true MPS solution provides a centralised, single source, end to end print solution that covers:
- All equipment (new and existing)
- Supply of consumables
- Service and maintenance
- Finance and acquisition
- Ongoing support and helpdesk
- Forms and document solutions
- Installation and decommission
From the beginning, each MPS relationship should start with a discovery and audit process.
- Software data collection
- Discovery of process of current asset register
- Site and end user survey
- Needs analysis
- Mapping and correct device alignments
- Crystallization of current operating expense
- Green policies
- Company processes and forecasts
At Future Logic, we are proud to partner with SmartPrint. Our Managed Print Solution has the ability to leverage a multitude of partnerships with manufacturers ranging from Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Canon, and Lexmark to service and document manage our customers.
We offer access to over 1500 technicians nationally and service a multitude of brands.