Hosted Cloud Email Solutions
The biggest cost of an email system to businesses lies in the ongoing maintenance of the system. In order to deliver email more efficiently and reliably, businesses are moving to the cloud for their email needs.
A Hosted Cloud Email system delivers a range of benefits around the organization. Here’s a few:
- business by moving from an on premise Exchange system to a cloud email solution will start to see cost savings in a predictable charge per month/per user including ongoing updates and maintenance of the cloud systems.
- These charges also typically include any maintenance or upgrades required of the back-end hosted environment to ensure it everything is running smoothly.
- On premise email system uptime is highly dependant on a number of factors within your office that can seriously affect your systems availability. I.e. Internet, Switches, Routers, Server Hardware, Server software and the skills/expertise of your IT support provider. Any failure is any of these items can cause unnecessary downtime your email systems.
- Cloud Email system have multiple redundant systems to product against those items listed above, to protect you for any unplanned downtime and will usually guarantee an uptime of 99.9% (or
- Hosted Cloud Email will have a team of email experts working behind the scene to handle ensure your email system is running as it should. This would include all the admin tasks like virus and spam protection, backups, remote access and mobile access, as well as system upgrades and patches. This frees up your IT’s time to focus on more strategic work.
- Your data is protected using enterprise grade security products including Antivirus/Antispam solutions, multi-factor authentication, tracking and monitoring tools all managed by a team of highly skilled security specialist.
- As these products are generally priced on a per user, per month basis, you have the flexibility to scale up and down your agreement, to accommodate changes to your business needs.
At Future Logic we can provide solutions around our own hosted email solution or Microsoft’s Office365 solutions.
- EmergenceMail – a Hosted Cloud Email Solution based on Microsoft Exchange and provided by Future Logic.
- Microsoft Office 365 – as Microsoft Gold Partners, we can provide Microsoft Office 365 plans direct from Microsoft.
Contact Future Logic to discuss your Hosted Cloud Email needs
Latest Blog Posts
SMBs must balance a range of challenges in managing their IT function because they don’t have the skills or resources required to fully meet their needs. To address this problem, many businesses have turned to
Many SMBs are faced with common IT pain point that impact their ability to do business. Are you in need of greater technical or security expertise? Are you unable to manage IT internally because
You don’t want to have to worry about your daily IT operations or second-guess the reliability and speediness of your network connection. Similarly, you don’t want to have to worry about what the state your IT environment is in when you’re commuting in to work each morning. Our customers choose to work with us because we can provide 24x7x365 coverage. Our services like Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and our range of security offerings detect potential disturbances and vulnerabilities, allowing us to resolve problems before they develop into more critical threats.