The Future Logic Strategic IT Planning session is a non-technical workshop conducted with the main stakeholders in your business
- Provide a clear path for the ICT Function in your business over the next 12 months.
- Define specific initiatives (internal IT directions) and projects (capital expenditure) that are required to satisfy the business’s objectives for their IT function in relation to the overall business goals and plans.
- To uncover what information is used and needed in your business to better unlock the competitive advantages and ensure you have the right systems in place to meet your business objectives.
- Greater certainty for budgeting
- Productivity improvements through IT investments and initiatives
- Ensure you have the right systems in place to meet your business needs and growth plans
- Highlights high priority strategies that have the greatest impact on the business
- Clarity on the value IT plays within your business
- Set the Agenda
- Work performed to date
- Set the Scene – business goals
- Environmental Scanning
- IT Strategic Objectives – Review the Past and establish the Future
- IT Issues List – generated from a staff questionnaire
- Brainstorm new ideas & visions
- Gap analysis
- Develop Initiative to meet strategic objectives
- Prioritise Initiatives and Issues
- Develop High Priority Projects List and Schedule
- Develop High Level Scope, Costs and timeframes
- Establish Monitoring Plan