IT Security Audit
There are too many ways that a network can be compromised to leave it to chance that nothing wrong is going on “behind the scenes”. By performing a security audit and health check, we can help you protect your assets and guard against downtime.
With Our IT Security audit, all we do is run a non-invasive data collector on your domain server, let the data analyzer crunch the network data and produce a baseline set of network security reports.
This service can be run either as a stand-alone, one-time IT security audit , or as part of a regularly-scheduled managed security service.
Your IT Security Audit will consist of the following elements:
- Security Risk Report: This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Security Policy Assessment Report: A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- Shared Permission Report: Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permission Report: Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Outbound Security Report: Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report: A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
Latest Blog Posts
SMBs must balance a range of challenges in managing their IT function because they don’t have the skills or resources required to fully meet their needs. To address this problem, many businesses have turned to
Many SMBs are faced with common IT pain point that impact their ability to do business. Are you in need of greater technical or security expertise? Are you unable to manage IT internally because
You don’t want to have to worry about your daily IT operations or second-guess the reliability and speediness of your network connection. Similarly, you don’t want to have to worry about what the state your IT environment is in when you’re commuting in to work each morning. Our customers choose to work with us because we can provide 24x7x365 coverage. Our services like Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and our range of security offerings detect potential disturbances and vulnerabilities, allowing us to resolve problems before they develop into more critical threats.